Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stools in the Bathroom

No pun intended, but stools in the bathroom are a must.  They lend you that extra surface area to rest a towel, robe, candle, or any other bathroom necessity.  They are small enough to squeeze under a cabinet or vanity, set next to a tub, or float near a sink.

They can be bright green metal, upholstered and patterned, ceramic, or rustic wood. 

I have a leather tufted cube in my bathroom and it makes me incredibly happy.  I lay my towel on it and it's an arm's length away when I need it. 


Images via:  HGTV, Country Living, Coastal Living, and designer T. Keller Donovan.

5 comments:

  1. I can't fit a stool in either of my bathrooms...but I would love one. Maybe you also have room for say a Millenium Falcon in your house? I here you are quite fond of them...and my husband is being forced to share. :)
    xoxo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to google what a millenium falcon is before I put one in my house. But I still support Brendan putting one in yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee...thanks. I thought we were friends. It's the space ship-y thing from Star Wars. STAR WARS....Erica....STAR WARS...in my "organic modern" dining room....not gonna happen. LOL

    ps. I love the new look...as always...ssssss'pretty. (use your imagination for sound effects)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love stools in the bathroom - esp the all white bathrooms a brightly coloured stool looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love stools in the bathroom - esp the all white bathrooms a brightly coloured stool looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails